Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello....la, la, la.

Hello, world.I've had this recurring idea to start a blog for a while now. I questioned whether or not it was actually God calling me to do it or just an idea that I've had. I've put it off for so long because of thoughts like "I'm not the blogging type" (if there is such a thing), or "I have nothing interesting to say." Then I saw that Google (which I'm obsessed with) had a blogging site! So here I am, Missy the non-blogging boring girl!

I plan on posting things that God is teaching me and questions that I would love to discuss with believers and non-believers. So in celebration of my first blog EVER, I want to share my favorite verse with you:
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6b
The reason I love this verse so much is because I have learned a lot about what love really looks and feels like coming from someone when they are loving you like Jesus does. I want people to know what God's love feels like, and I want them to experience that love through me. If I have faith in Christ, then my love should show it.

Any feedback on the first post ever?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the title of your blog! LOVE WINS...it is so true!

Post a Comment