Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Change of blog name

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you guys know that my blog name is changing. In a nutshell, there is a new book out with the same title, Love Wins. I have not read the book myself so I can't say whether I agree or disagree with what it's teaching. I will say from what I have heard, it's not what I believe. I don't want to be associated with any of the controversy going around, so I am just choosing to change this blogs name to avoid it.

This blog's new title will be Faith, Hope, and Love. I couldn't think of anything better. :( If you are subscribed to me via Google Reader or some other reader, please change the blog address in your subscription to http://faithhopeandloveblog.blogspot.com/. I am not sure if this will be the actual address of the blog or not, it just depends on whether or not it's available. So please check back here within the next few days to see what it is now. I really don't to lose you guys and your fabulous comments!

Thanks,
Missy